Water Activity Book Great For Kids and Teachers
Click Here For Water Activity Book in PDF Format
Fun Facts : How Much Water Do We Use?
1. Taking a shower - 15-30 gallons
2. Watering the lawn - 180 gallons
3. Washing the dishes - 9-20 gallons
4. Washing clothes - 30 gallons
5. Flushing the toilet - 4-7 gallons
6. Brushing teeth - 1 gallon
7. Drinking - 1/2 gallon
8. Needed to produce one ton of steel - 62,600 gallons
9. Needed to process one can of fruit or vegetables - 9.3 gallons
10. Needed to manufacture a new car and its four tires - 39,090 gallons
Images are representative of the products. Images may or may not be of the actual product. If it is important e-mail us for an actual image if available.
* Flat Rate UPS shipping when able to ship via UPS and is in the USA excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
Larger Items may not be able to ship via UPS, in that case freight charges will be quoted seperately.
International shipping will be quoted after the order is placed. You will have the opportunity to cancel before we finalize your order.
Terms and conditions
List All Products